Socially Active in November 2017: Saiful Nang Academy, Genting Highland and Japan!

I know... it's been at least a month since I posted, haven't I? But I have seriously good reasons! I promise! November has been hectic and pack with work, annual trip and company trip so I haven't got proper time to actually sit down and write, and now I'm back!



I am honestly excited to be writing again, but I do have to organize my photos properly before I post anything...




SAIFUL NANG ACADEMY

My friend, Lynn asked me to join for a day class at Saiful Nang Academy, and if you haven't heard of it, don't worry; because this is actually my first time hearing it too. Saiful Nang Academy has been establish since 2007 specialized in photography. The founder of the Academy, Tuan Haji Saiful Nang was the first Malay photographer to get Master Photographer from MPA(UK).

We went there for a smartphone photography class, as we were taught to snap pictures on our smartphones through professional eyes. It was educational and since I was about to go on holiday, it's a perfect knowledge to have as well.

Address: 7-49 Jalan Medan Pusat Bandar 8A, Seksyen 9 Bandar Baru Bangi, 43650 Bangi, Selangor
Price: Smarphone Photograhy Class: RM 50.00



GENTING HIGHLAND COMPANY ANNUAL DINNER

I've just joined the company for 5 months, so I don't know what to expect for the annual dinner and trip. It was a one night stay at Ion Delemen Hotel at Genting Highland, and I must say I'm impressed and pleasantly surprise by how nice the hotel is. End up I had a nice experience staying at the hotel, eating a lot of food and dressing up in glam for the annual dinner. I might do a review soon for the hotel, so stay tune for that!


JAPAN TRIP ANNUAL OVERSEA HOLIDAY

Earlier this year I planned for a Japan trip with my brother, and after two failed attempts at booking, we finally got a hold of a team called Cuticutibajetciput (small-budget-holidays) and my mom contacted Kak Nams for booking an autumn trip to Osaka-Kyoto-Nara.

I stayed there for a week, but honestly I wish I have more time to explore because it is such a beautiful country with so much to see and I know I haven't seen enough of it, especially Kyoto. I will be posting about my 7-days experience there soon.

The golden gingko leaves are beautiful in autumn

I almost can't believe I spend this much time for a whole month travelling and socializing seeing how awkward and anxious I am especially around new people, but that's the beauty of travel, isn't it? You got to break barriers and be humble and see a side of yourself you never knew exist!

So what is your plan for the end of the year? Did you go somewhere nice or planning to? Have you been busy as well? How was your 2017 so far? Tell me below in the comments and I will see you soon with a brand new post!

See you again, lovelies!


Comments